Tuesday, 13 September 2011

My experience

Although I'm not yet attuned I have had many Reiki treatments. My mam is a level 2 Usui reiki practitioner and a good one!

When I first had a treatment I expected it to be a calm relaxing experience. Whilst it was relaxing  it was not what I expected. Rather than my mind becoming still, thoughts raced throughout, at least the first part of the treatment. Racing thoughts didn't stop me however from drifting very quickly to sleep however. I woke feeling greatly revitalised, more present and more grounded.

My mam's reiki has a lot of heat and feels very very powerful. I've had reiki from another practitioner and while it didn't feel like it had as much oomph I could still feel the reiki. The reiki from this practitioner felt a little more delicate and subtle. A different flavour if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment